Friday, April 27, 2007

C&C 3 on Xbox 360: multiplayer impressions


Team Xbox got their hands on a some multiplayer C&C 3. You can read the preview here. One interesting mechanic/feature of this game is described.

One of the coolest elements of the game is the fact that you can use the Xbox Live Vision Camera to see and be seen by your opponents. When playing, you’ll be able to see the other players in the corners of the screen throughout the action, giving you plenty of opportunities to flip them the bird or moon them. Wait, did I say that? I meant “wave to them or tell them how well they are playing.” Granted, this isn’t one of those features that is essential, but definitely adds to the fun.


More games need to use the vision camera. I want to moon people that cheese me in Madden, flip off people that glitch in Gears Of War and stick my tounge out at people who play as Brazil in Winning 11.






No comments: