Sunday, May 20, 2007

I Can't Believe I missed this.



The best fast food mascot, and my hero, The Burger King, graced Microsoft with his presence at the Halo 3 beta launch party. You can read all about it here.


I put my claws away and found myself a new spot to shoot from. I recognized a lot of people but it wasn't until after I'd uploaded a bunch of pictures that I realized exactly who they were. For example, it didn't help that Ryan Cabrera had newly flowing brown locks. I knew the face but the hair completely threw me off. Others who walked the asphalt carpet were Dane Cook and stunning girlfriend Raquel Houghton, John Salley (who, thankfully, avoided being asked if he liked playing with balls by an unnamed reporter), Jon Heder, John Hensley, Stephan Bender, Channing Tatum, Jesse Metcalfe, Shawn Maguire, Victoria Pratt, Matt Leinart, Evan Ross, Geoffrey Rush!? and The King from Burger King. It was scary how good looking all these people were - well, except the King...He was a little creepy.



Yes, a spot the king deserves, with Napoleon Dynamite and some NFL QB.

No comments: